We are a faith community that values caring, learning, and acting on our Unitarian Universalist principles.
- A generous community where all members contribute time, talent, and treasure to our shared goals;
- A responsive community dedicated to religious exploration for all ages, caring for one another and welcoming all people of good will;
- A visible community with a heart for justice, actively seeking ways to be involved with our larger community;
- A growing community that stewards an expanded and updated campus with accessible facilities that will support our mission.
We have two Sunday Services, the 1st begins at 9:30am-10:15am. The 2nd service starts at 11:15am-12:15pm. They take place in “The Dome,” our signature sanctuary (above, flanked by our “Small Dome” on the right, UUCT’s original meeting place), and is followed by coffee and fellowship, along with a host of activities – some planned, others spontaneous. You never can tell what might be happening on any given Sunday (unless you check here on our website, or come and find out for yourself). See you in church!
Celebrating Black History Month
Signing the Tampa Pledge to End Racism
The Tampa Pledge to End Racism
(Derived from the original Birmingham Pledge)
I BELIEVE that every person has worth as an individual.
I BELIEVE that every person is entitled to dignity and respect, regardless of race or color.
I BELIEVE that every thought and every act of racial prejudice is harmful; if it is my thought or act, then it is harmful to me as well as to others.
Therefore, from this day forward:
I WILL strive daily to eliminate racial prejudice from my thoughts and actions.
I WILL discourage racial prejudice by others at every opportunity and will do what I can to challenge systems that are oppressive to any race or group.
I WILL treat all people with dignity and respect.
I WILL commit to working with others to transform the Tampa Bay area into a place that treats people of all races, ethnicities, and cultures with justice, equity, and compassion, and
I WILL strive daily to honor this pledge, knowing that the world will be a better place because of my effort.
Please visit our Month of Sundays page where you will get a long-range view of our services at a glance!
“We Are Unitarian Universalists” a short video which explains who we are, what we do, and why it matters. What is a Unitarian Universalist …
There is always something interesting, fun, challenging, or intellectually stimulating going on at UUCT.
Whether it’s an annual event like our Water Communion or an impromptu discussion about the events of the day or working on one of our many committees, there really is “something for everyone” here. See for yourself. Click the links below…and we’ll see you soon!
- Click here to see what’s coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- Click here to see our longer-term Scheduled Events and Ongoing Activities.
- Click here to see Concerts in the UU Dome
- Click here to see past Sunday services on YouTube
Staff Office Hours Office Hours for Rev. Patricia Owen- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org The minister is often called away. Please call before stopping by.
Erin Powers, Director of Religious Education for Children & Youth Wednesday 3:30-8:30 p.m.; E-mail email@example.com.
Dee Lynch, Music Director By appointment: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Turnipseed, Office Assistant Tuesday & Thursday 9am-3pm; E-mail email@example.com. phone 813.988.8188.